Sunday, May 29, 2016

'Best chicken-curry in the world at Kake Da Hotel, Connaught Circus, New Delhi' - by K.J.S.Chatrath

Kake Da Hotel, in Connaught Circus, New delhi is said to have been established in 1931. I have no reason to check the year. I have been frequenting this restaurant since 1960- the last time I went there was on 24th May 2016. I picked up their brief menu to share it with all.


I have no idea weather they really use 'desi-ghee' or not. In any case I do not like the taste and smell of Desi Ghee (Yes, yes, I am a Punjabi).

I have tried various of their dishes but have got stuck on chicken curry and tandoori roti. Believe you me, it is the tastiest and the best that I have had anywhere in India or abroad.

Do give it a try if you love good food.

Give it a miss if you are too fussy about cleanliness and  so called 'ambience'.

Now they have opened two branches also- in Rajouri Garden and in Panchsheel Enclave. Take a look at their website at : http://www.kakedahotel.com/home.html

Disclaimer: I have never had any complimentary or discounted food at this or any other restaurant in my life.


……     …..
May I invite you to visit my websites & blogs?

1 comment:

  1. Pics of the Masala Darbar Restaurant, Agra in a new and improved look You all are are most welcome to enjoy the wide range of Indian, South Indian, Chinese delicacies at affordable rates @hotelroyalphoenix

    Best Restaurants In Baluganj, Agra | Best Restaurants In Agra
    Hotel Royal Phoenix | Top Hotel and restaurant in Agra, India

    4/410, Bijli Ghar Road, Near Pilikothi, Khowa Mandi, Baluganj, Agra-282001 (U.P.)
    0562-4306474 - 7618527474
    https://www.hotelroyalphoenix.com
    info@hotelroyalphoenix.com

    ReplyDelete