Monday, September 21, 2015

'Sizzling Tandoor Restaurant, Victoria, Canada' by K.J.S.Chatrath

I was in Victoria, Canada a few weeks back. The weather was just perfect for a nice leisurely walk. I walked around the beautiful town. A little later I felt tired. It was around 1 pm and I was also hungry and thirsty. Oh how much I wish I could go to an Indian restaurant, I told myself and rested a while to catch up my breath. And what did I see? A board announcing that it was 'Sizzling Tandoor' - an Indian restaurant!













Address: 637 Johnson St, Victoria, BC V8W 1M7, Canada Phone:+1 250-388-5450 Hours: Open • 11:00 am – 9:00 pm Lunch Buffet $13.00 + Tax Vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes are served daily. Naan breads are served on the table as per need. There are twelve to fifteen food items availably daily in buffet. Rule of thumb: Eat all you can, as much as you can but you can't take it home. Website: http://www.sizzlingtandoor.ca/

P.S. I visited this restaurant as a full paying customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment